UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fabric Tuesday

Well it's Fabric Tuesday again at Quiltstory {link below, because my blogger is having a cause of the Monday's still...} and I wanted to share a quilt I made this week for my husbands grandmother.  We call her "Lola" which means grandma in Tagalog.  So this quilt is named "Lola".  It's just a lap quilt, small, but I really love this one.  Plus this is only my second attempt at hand stitching the binding and it turned out great. 





6 comments:

Laura said...

I love this! I am a huge wimp and usually use prints that are from the same line, but I love how you used one print and coordinating solids! I will have to try that!

Unpolished Parenting said...

I love those colors and patterns!

Sew Many Mamas said...

LOVE your big bold prints. I too am a wimp when it comes to big and bold. I need to just jump in! I'm here from Fabric Tuesday -http://www.sewmanymamas.com/2011/04/quilt-sandwich-time.html

Leanne said...

This is a very fun quilt! I hope she likes it.

Sharon said...

I love the bold colors!

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

I love the pattern of this fabric..it's really pretty. I know she will love it! I'm visiting for Fabric Tuesday. I'd love to have you come by for a visit.

Pink Sparkles for your day,
Stephanie ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails