UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Saturday, December 17, 2011

30 weeks

First bare belly
So I'm a tad late, but I am now 30 weeks along.  Everything with me looks healthy, Eli is growing well, roughly 3lbs and 15.7 inches according to online.  As of today we only have 60 days left until Eli arrives. 

My sleep has been pretty choppy though.  The unisom really helps me sleep better, but the hip pain still is nagging at me and keeping me uncomfortable.  My hips just ache all night.  During the day while I'm up and about it's really not noticeable, but 10 minutes of laying down and I get up to pee I can hardly stand.  It's horrible.  That's really my only complaint though. 

I ordered myself some hospital/postpartum clothes.  A couple pairs of fold down lounge pants, a light tshirt and a hoodie.  All on sale, gotta love that.  So now I can check one more thing off my list.  I got registered for the hospital and signed the paperwork to confirm the c-section date and time. 

Now all the little things are starting to pile up on me, like should I get a 2nd diaper bag?  How do we get Aiden out of our bed and into his own bed in 8 weeks?  I need to make our pre-baby appointment with the pediatric orthopedic surgeon so we know what to expect.  After December is over and we get the tree down I have to start pulling out the infant car seat and washing baby clothes.  It;s really hard to believe I'm already down to this point, it's gone so fast! *sigh*

Here is a picture of Aurora loving up on me.  I wasn't feeling good and she laid down with me.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails