UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

20 weeks - plus movement!

20 weeks!

Maternity Clothes: I got some new ones this week! Kris let me go shopping and I got 2 new shirts and 3 pairs of pants. So comfy!
Stretch Marks: Who knows.... I have so many already from my struggle with weight I wouldn't notice a new one!
Total Weight: up 12 lbs total.
Aiden's Progress: He is about 10 ounces and about 10.5 inches. He is now measured from head to heal not head to rump! Yay!
Sleep: The last few nights I've slept a bit better. I think the body pillow really does help. My hips still ache in the night though from sleeping on my sides.
Movement: YES! I felt him for the first time laying in bed this morning. He felt like a little goldfish flopped inside me. Then a few hours later I felt 4 thumps against my belly.
Cravings: Nothing too crazy, root beer still. I've been eating more ice cream. I'm over my watermelon kick now, but the strawberries are soo sweet!
Belly Button: Still in for now...who knows if I'll ever "pop"
What I miss: Umm, nothing I can think of right now.
What I look forward to most: More movement! I really can't wait to feel it being consistent and for Kris to feel him kicking.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails