UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Annette's Visit & Kris' Promotion!

So yesterday, Friday, Annette from Seattle flew down on a whim to bring me some maternity clothes! It was very spur of the moment but her and her little guy Bubba took a "vacation". It took them ALL day to actually get on a flight, stupid Horizon, but they finally made it around 5pm! We sat and chatted for about an hour and then they caught the next flight home. :) It looks like a lot of the clothes will fit, but I still need to try them on today. It was good to see her and will post a picture of us once she gets it on facebook!

Also I stopped by the ticket counter and said hi to a few people. Malia, Melissa, Ann, Lisa, Brenda and saw a few others who were busy with passengers. Lucretia didn't even know I was pregnant, that was funny when she saw me. Melissa had no idea that Kris had a new job either. It was amusing to tell her that he'd been gone for a month now and just got a promotion with his new job! She was shocked!

Oh yes, more good news to share. As just mentioned above, he is now a "master tech". Cute huh? I'm so proud of him and his boss brags about him to the guys who have been there for 4 years and thought he must have been a tech before. He already does more work than everyone else! That's my hard-working husband!

After Annette left I decided I could still make it to Heritage by 7pm and surprise Brock by being at his Honor Society ceremony. Kris showed up just after the ceremony ended, we had cake and then ended up going to dinner at the Spaghetti Factory with friends. We didn't get home until 10pm but boy the food was yummy! I got my usual Spaghetti with browned butter and mazithra cheese with a side of steamed broccoli also with mazithra cheese.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails