UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Grocery Shopping

Kris came in this morning and told me I needed to go grocery shopping today and to "take mom with me". Not sure if he just wants me to have company or if he worries since that one time I almost passed out in Winco. Either way, I obeyed! Mom had to buy groceries too so it wasn't a big deal. It was the FIRST time in at least 4 months since a) we have been able to afford shopping without help and b) I have felt good enough to really go shopping. I must admit, I enjoyed making my list and cutting my coupons and going up and down every aisle.

Highlights of my grocery shopping trip:
- My list flew from my cart and I had to retrace my steps to go find it!
- My large root beer from McDonald's for only $1.08. This was bought at the start and was gone when we were done shopping. Perfect!
- I FOUND MY NACHO CHEESE SAUCE. No really, in the international aisle it's the gooey bad for you kind in a can for only $1.88. What a find.... I got 2 and steak fries for a treat this week!
- Learning that mom and I can not both push a cart side by side and shop... people frowned upon us taking up the entire aisle. Boo on them.

I'm now home and ate my Spaghetti Factory leftovers. Aiden either keeps getting the hiccups for about 30 seconds at a time or he really hates the waistband on my pants. I keep getting little taps in the same area around the waistband and it's like 6 taps, then it stops. Then 10 minutes later he starts it up again. I had to tell him once in Walmart that I wasn't going to take my pants off for him in public! lol Oh I love that I feel the little guy!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails