UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Kicks and Cheese!

So I have felt Aiden kick me a few more times, a few times yesterday and a few more last night. Then today I think I have felt him once. It's so neat, I can't wait for the kicks to be more obvious and stronger, and I can't wait to have Kris feel him!

So I have a couple new cravings right now... The Adobo cracker nuts Kris' mom brings us, and the gooey cheese sauce that you find at movie theaters for the nachos...yeah I want that stuff on steak fries! *sigh* I have no idea how to get that. Kris tried to look up cheese sauce recipes online last night, but well, even if I tried it won't cut it. I was thinking about going to Arby's and getting a roast beef melt with that cheese on it, maybe that would kick my craving?

Aurora is being extremely needy this morning. She won't leave me alone, it's sweet and all but she is nuzzling my hair and keeps touching me and climbing on me on the sofa. Oh and she keeps talking too. I can't believe how vocal she has gotten in the last few months. She is 4 now, I can't believe I let her birthday slip by without celebration, I feel kinda bad!

I started packing things up in our apartment yesterday! We aren't moving until the start of August, but I packed up my entire closet! I can't wear any clothes except for my maternity ones anyway. It feels nice to see things starting to get packed and feel like I'm accomplishing things!

Kris and I set up an appointment for our first pediatrician interview. It's silly but I guess I never really thought about needing to pick one. Now I have to make a list of questions to ask one! I mean you think about how you have to decorate the nursery, pick a name for our baby, buy clothes and baby things and have a shower, but there are so many random things I NEVER thought of! Besides picking a pediatrician I didn't think about registering at the hospital either! I need to do that this week and start my birth plan. Crazy.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails