UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Monday, October 5, 2009

Ten on Tuesday! (started monday, it's now Tue night...)

10 Things You Want But Can’t Afford

1. Coach. Anything Coach related really, but this purse below I took a picture of like a year ago because I loved it soo much. It's been 2 years since I could afford a new Coach purse, and will probably be another year before we can afford to buy me a new one. I want something like this one though, but I would like a tan and chocolate one this time around. I also need the matching wallet. :)

2. A house. A really nice 4 or 5 bedroom house. It would be a room for each kid, a nice large family/living area, a spare room or "office" for me to scrapbook and Kris to pay our bills. A wonderful updated kitchen. A porch we can sit on, a nice yard, a big backyard for the kids to play and have a big swing set. A big garage for Kris to play with his cars in. It doesn't have to be a $500k home, just something lovely we could live in forever and grow old. I googled random pics and this one caught my eye first.

3. A new SUV. My husband would like us to get something by Subaru of course, but I would love a big Expedition or something.





4. A scrapbook room. Just like mentioned above in my dream home, I want a room to call my crafty haven. I also want to sew more and do more crafty things for Aiden.
5. A vacation. Like once a year a 2 week vacation or cruise to someplace wonderful. First places on my list would be: Hawaii (my hubs has never been), Paris, New York, someplace like Saint Lucia where all the celebs go...
6. An auto shop for my hubs. I know he can work on his cars in our wonderful awesome house we'll have, but I would love for him to be able to have his own shop.
7-10.... yeah sorry I'm done. I can think of more things, maybe, but with the excitement of baby coming I just can't focus anymore. So there you go, I'll stop at 7.

4 comments:

Lift Like A Mom said...

That is an awesome list and I swear, I think mine would be almost exactly the same!

Marian said...

Fabulous list...I have a lot of the same things (house, vacation, SUV). Only if money grew on trees

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Get the Suburu Outback --- it's amazing!!!

Lucy postpartumillness.com said...

Nice list, I would add lots of clothes, a surround sound system and new floors for my house.

Related Posts with Thumbnails