UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Friday, October 1, 2010

Weight Watchers Update

As of this week I weigh....... oh wait, I didn't weight myself this week!  Whoops!  I am taking a by-week.  I didn't get up and do it Monday, and then Tuesday happened, and here it is Friday.

I did really well this last week and a half with eating.  I stayed within my original day points almost everyday.  I know I can use my flex points during the week, but it seems like the weeks I do I don't lose much if any.  So I tried to stay more within my daily guide and at the end of the week I have 29 out of my 35 flex points left. 

This week my 3rd of my bras was able to fit without the extender.  This was the smallest of the 3 I wear and it felt good to have it fit without needing an extra set of hooks.  Also this week I have been noticing that my underwear has been sliding down a bit, like when I stand up in just my night gown I have to pull up the front of my underwear.  I decided it was time to try the next size down...

I was able to not only fit into my new smaller size underwear perfectly, but I also managed to buy a pair of sweats in a size smaller.  Now, by smaller I mean size XL - still far from my goal and being back in mediums... but smaller none the less.  I was very excited, I think I even did a little happy dance in the dressing room.

It seems like it's going to be a long road, but I am on my way and I'm still doing well.  I am still very motivated, I still track everything I eat.  I still haven't done a lick of working out, but I know as I continue to lose and feel better I will have more energy to add some exercise back in.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails