UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Monday, March 7, 2011

A Design Wall!

I feel like the luckiest girl on earth.  My hubby made me a quick and impromptu design wall for my quilt squares.  I'd seen a lot online and was always jealous.  Well, turns out 4 pushpins and a hardly used flannel sheet can do the trick! 

I promptly hung up the Dr. Seuss squares that I've been working on for Aiden's toddler bed.  I can now see very clearly I need more yellow and bright color, too much red and blue going on thus far.  See how helpful it was already? 

2 comments:

Moments and Impressions said...

his quilt is going to be awesome!

Unpolished Parenting said...

That's great!! We are actually thinking about doing a Dr Seuss/Cat in the Hat themed room for baby #2. Glad to know there are some good fabrics out there to work with!

Related Posts with Thumbnails