UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Recent Projects

I've been a sewing fool lately.  It's been really relaxing and it's soo nice to see a project completed.  I still need to quilt Aiden's Dr. Seuss quilt but otherwise the bedroom set is complete.  I'll be keeping it a surprise for now though.  Here are a few other things I have completed, all within the last few days too!


First up is reversible luggage tag handles.  Mom and I are taking a trip soon and will use these then!



























My Dad's table runner....

 A scrap pin cushion for myself!  These scraps are from my mom's table runner....

 Which is this right here....

 The back of it.

 Lastly I made myself a little zipper pouch.  It is big enough to hold my ereader, but I also was considering using it, or making another, to put tampons in to keep in my purse.

1 comments:

Moments and Impressions said...

wow Kerri! you have been sewing up a storm... those luggage handles are such a good idea. Your mom's table runner is gorgeous... and on both sides! Hope you are doing well. Still thinking about you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails