UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Monday, May 23, 2011

Fabric Tuesday!

I won something this week!

I am beyond excited with what I won too.  Thanks to Amy for her Bloggers Quilt Festival last week I was one of the random winners.  I know right, luck!  I won a 1.5 yard pack from Vicki Welsh over on Etsy.  She makes beautiful hand dyed and painted fabrics.  She let me decide if I wanted fat quarters or a mix of cuts or just one large cut.  I have future hope of making a rainbow quilt, all those bottled rainbow blocks on the interwebs are inspiring me, and I picked to get a 1.5 yard cut of this amazing rainbow gradient cut.

Won't this make a great large chunk for a pieced rainbow quilt back?  Like with some white surrounding it.  Oh I got all excited!  So that is my exciting Fabric Tuesday news. 

Here is a few images from her site.

The entire cut
close up of left
close up of middle
close up of right.

Visit Vicki and see her beautiful work!

Linking up to Fabric Tuesday @ Quiltstory

3 comments:

KendasCrafts said...

congrats! Your quilt was lovely! That fabric will be fabulous in a rainbow quilt! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Angie @ craftedAngles said...

Fun fabric! Great job!

Quiltstory said...

Fantastic, congrats on your win! I love that last piece with the dark purple. Thanks for linking to Quilt Story :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails