UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

WIP Wednesday

This week I am doing WIP {work in progress} Wednesday, the right way... with a real update!  So here it goes, hopefully I can keep up with it better this way.

Completed Projects:

I finished my brother's costume for his Shrek 2 on Ice performance.  It turned out soo great.  Here it is all ready to be taken to Hawaii this week.  Next week I hope to share a picture of him actually wearing it.


Bathroom redo:

I was tired of our non-matching bathroom.  Since we don't have the $$ to buy new, I redid!  I decided to jazz up our shower curtain a bit and I loved how it turned out.  I also grabbed a few of our old black hand towels and spruced them up too.












New:

I'm starting my Sugar Pop Lotus quilt this week!  I can't wait!

In Progress or On-Hold:

- Mom's Dutch Girl/Sunbonnet Sue quilt
- Mod-Times Quilt along using Lola's fabric
- Pastel pinwheel quilt
- Lotus Sugar Pop quilt

This week's stats:
New projects -  2
Completed projects - 1
Currently in progress or On-Hold - 5

5 comments:

Kerstin said...

Great job sprucing up the bathroom! And I would love to see a picture of Shrek on Ice, in Hawaii nonetheless...

KimT said...

nice work on your projects! Your brother is lucky to have you. Nice work on the costume.

Riel Nason said...

Great job on the bathroom redo! You definitely added some flair!!

Live a Colorful Life said...

Cool costume. And great work on the bathroom. It's amazing what a little creativity can do!

Lee said...

Cute shower curtain! Can't wait to see what you do with Sugar Pop, I love that line. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails