UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Some Hubby Time

My mom was out of town for almost a week, so when she came back she wanted to see Aiden.  So Kris and I took some time for ourselves!

On Friday mom took Aiden for a few hours and we went and had a sushi lunch date.  Then we both had some time to ourselves.  I worked some more on my Lotus Quilt and he worked on cars.







On Saturday we used up some movie ticket vouchers we had and saw The Hangover 2 in theaters.  Their were two showing at 1230pm and we passed the first theater and went into the 2nd one, the one listed on our ticket of course, because we follow directions.

The movie started and it was just us.  We have a feeling that everyone else who was supposed to be in our theater saw the first sign and just went in without paying much attention.  Fine by us!  We talked and laughed loud, and even considered some inappropriate, could get us kicked out of the theater, behavior.  In the end though we just watched the movie.  It was a funny, but not too new from the first one.  More raunchy though. 

After that we went and did some grocery shopping before we picked Aiden up from mom.  It was a nice couple days to ourselves.  I think we needed a little couple time.  Tomorrow I plan to just stay in and sew if I can.


Hope everyone else is having a nice weekend!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails