UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Friday, December 18, 2009

Aiden is 2.5 months?!?

Wow - I have a 2 and half month old. I know every week I act surprised, but really I am. It's just soo unreal to me that my son is growing up this quickly. Some highlights of our week include he is working on sitting up more. If you grab his little fingers he will try and pull himself up. Of course I help him and then he can sit holding onto my fingers (not my help) for a long time. Then he tries to push with his feet and stand. It's great to see how much he is trying to test his own strength.

Last night was AMAZING. After our 2 weeks of bad sleeping habits again (we were back to sleeping in the rocking chair, hello week 1) last night we GOT SLEEP. Now, this week we were getting 4-5hrs at a time which is much loved, but LAST NIGHT he ate at 11pm. We were all in bed, Kris and I in ours and Aiden in his next to us, by midnight. I woke up at 630am and looked over and realized that Aiden had not gotten up for his normal 330am bottle. Nope, he was still sound asleep. I closed my eyes again and figured he'd wake soon... we got out of bed at 810am! WOWZA! We got 8 hours of sleep. Now that's what I call sleeping through the night! I only hope we repeat this from now on. Okay I know that's a bit much to ask... but even once a week would be a nice refresher!

Also this week I won $22 bucks worth of Enfamil checks from another mom on thebump. Yay me. That's an entire can. I was very excited about that.

I guess that's it for mr. man this week. He's starting to outgrow some of his 3 month clothes and starting to fit in some 3-6 and 6 month clothes. Kids sizes really shouldn't even have months written on them, they really make no sense at all! *le sigh*.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow...has it really been 2.5 months??? I can't believe that much time has gone by - I remember reading your blog when you were still pregnant. :) Also, yay for sleep! Me and Baby Pants slept on the den couch for quite a while so that she would sleep longer - she still loves the den couch, and is in fact sleeping there right now. :)

Okie Rednecks said...

The $22 will most definately help out! It is amazing how fast they grow huh????

Related Posts with Thumbnails