UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I've been MIA - sorry!

So I haven't really updated the blog the last few days. I'm trying to get Christmas cards done and we've been busy with visitors. Yesterday Kris' brother Jeff and cousin Romar came to visit all day (I made lunch and cookies!) and then today we helped my friend April move. Busy, busy!
uncle Jeff is funny like Daddy...

I've taken some ADORABLE pictures lately so I will share those with you now.
I also plan to do a giveaway still, but umm, well, i'm not done with the scarf yet. Hehe, so when I finish it we will do my first give away. It possibly will turn into a NEW YEARS giveaway.
I am also working on moving over to Wordpress. Now I'm not sure it will officially happen, but I'm playing around over there and trying to move this stuff over and see if I like it enough to really make the move happen. So yeah, busy busy. PLUS Aiden has given up naps this week. Boy that has made the day fun, we are always carrying him around, playing with him or listening to him grumble to his mobile in his room. Too cute.
Okay, I will get back into the grove of posting and commenting on others blogs real soon.... promise!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails