UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Monday, February 8, 2010

Aiden's first trip to Costco - Big Boy Cart!

Was a success!  Not that it wouldn't be, the kid goes to the store all the time, we are big fans of Target, but he goes grocery shopping too a lot.  He usually just looks around, or at Target he gets to hold a toy his Lola usually hands him and then buys him upon checkout.  The problem with Costco is, it's soo busy!  We take the stroller to a lot of places, like Target is never too crowded to use the stroller.  Costco I can barely fit down some aisles with just a cart, let alone a stroller!  So what was my grand solution?  Bust out the cart cover!

Aiden loved it!  He still can't sit by himself too well, like for a minute and only then by tripodding.  I just put the strap around his little chest and he was a happy camper.  Here are a few pictures.  Kiddo immediately turned to the huge screen tv as soon as we started to pass them.  That made me laugh.  After about 30 minutes, right at the end of our quick trip he passed out.  Sweet little thing just laid his head on my mom's hand (she was pushing the cart) and was out.  I moved the back pillow to the front so he could lay his head down. 

I think we may try using the cart cover for short trips to Target now too, he loved looking around as we went downt he aisles.  Plus he sure is a flirt with all the old women who caught his eye!

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

1 comments:

The Shavers Family said...

LOVE the photo of him passed out, too cute! Emily (and I) loved the cart cover and used it for well over a year! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails