UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm In Love.

It's not a new love.  It's an old love, that I happen to try again today.  Oh how I have missed you... my oh soo sweet and oh soo yummy Smucker's Sugar Free Apricot Jam.  Now I am not a sugar free fan.  I started trying this because I started Weight Watcher's last year - and boy did I fall in love.  It's soo much better than the full sugar kind.  I found an unopened jar in my pantry (when I did the baby shelf clean out last this weekend) and I decided to have an old fashioned PB&J for lunch today.  It is soo delish I think I may just make a second one... right NOW.  So you should go out, when you have time of course, and get yourself a jar.  Give it a whirl, I bet you will agree it's yummy.

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails