UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Friday, March 19, 2010

Blog Award!

A big thanks to Care at The Exposed Mom for this little award.

Here are the rules...


1) Post where you want to be in 10 years (yikes)

Oh boy 10 years seems to far away.  Let's see here 10 years from now I see myself with 3 or 4 kids *gasp*.  I am hoping for at least 1 girl, honestly I see myself with a house full of boys so I will say 3 boys and the baby will be a little girl.  All the boys will be protective of her.  I hope to have myself published at least 5 times - either online magazines, real magazines etc.  Doesn't have to be something special, just something.  I have 1 out of 5 already done too!  We will have a house, 2 cars and a dog.  I don't want the dog, but I know Kris will win that arguement.  I hope to still be active in my own hobbies like sewing and scrapbooking and be an active stay at home mom.  By that I mean PTA, soccor mom, field trip mom etc.  Oh and I will be a healthy size 10.

2) Pass it on to 10 of your BF's (Blog friends)

10 seems to be a bit much when I don't have 10 that regularly comment even.  I tried to just give the last award away and not a single person even took it or left a comment on the post.  So I will try again.  The first 5 people to comment can have this award.  Seriously, if you don't have this award you should because all the blogs I read and ladies who follow me are inspiring to me as a friend and writer.  So comment and take it with pride.  or don't and make me look dumb again for not even successfully giving away an award... lol

1 comments:

Okie Rednecks said...

Ok, I am sorry that I haven't been commenting as much! I am going to figure out a blog post and am taking the award over there!!! Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails