UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Monday, March 29, 2010

Sorry I've been MIA

Sorry I've not been updating much.  Not exactly sure why, but I have had writer's block.  Just nothing of importance to share.  I guess I'll try to fill you in on my missing days....

I've been busy reading my book, I'm about 3/4ths the way through and I have a tendancy to get sucked in at the end of books and want to read all the time.

Aiden has been all over the charts.  One minute he is happy and playful the next he is a cranky butt.  Today for example we spent an HOUR trying to get him to nap.  We couldn't put him down without him screaming.  He finally gave in to sleep and slept for 2hours.  I KNEW he was tired.  Then tonight I put him down after his bottle and we heard him "talking" to himself and he fell asleep within a few minutes.  He has also been waking up a couple times a night, sometimes a binkie works for a few more hours of sleep, but not always.  The other night after an hour of trying to pat his leg, turning on his music, giving him a binkie I caved in and rocked the kid to sleep.  Ugh.  I LOVE rocking him, really, it's a priceless time between us, but 230am is not when I want to partake in such a memory.  I put him down asleep and 15 minutes later he woke up and Kris took over.  He had to give him a bottle to get him to sleep.  I'm not sure why the sudden waking at night and why we can't put him down half the time, but we are going to have to start all over with getting the kid to fall asleep on his own and sleep well. 

He's been trying new foods this week, stage 2 Apples & Summer Peaches and fish.  Yep, fish.  The kid grabs at our food when we eat so we let him have a little salmon last weekend and now the kid wants fish all the time.  He had salmon again on Saturday and had some of our Tilapia tonight.  He does really well with the soft flakes of fish.  It's funny, we hear him sucking on it and then see him chewing.  When he is done with a piece (about 1 minute) he will open his mouth and start pounding on his high chair.  It's too funny. 

Today Kris and I had internet troubles, it was crapping out on us until like 6pm tonight.  Hence the no McFatty Monday's post.  So to keep us busy we did some spring cleaning!  Kris cleaned out the hall closet, I cleaned our bathroom and set up the pack n' play for Aiden.  He's been on a big floor blanket with his toys, but since he rolls and scoots soo quickly he is getting into everything.  We had to confine him for his own good.  He doesn't seem to mind it.  I also FINALLY hung up some photos on our living room wall.  Maybe one day I'll take a picture and show you how it looks.  It's sort of my own version of a cluster collage. 

That's about all I know for now.  I'm out of things to say and frankly I want to go read my book.  I should fold the laundry on our bed (I put it there so I HAD to fold it before we could sleep...) but I think I'll just put it all on my sewing table to fold tomorrow.  :)  I hope to be back to my normal blogging tomorrow or the next day.  I have some pictures I want to scan that I found and share.  Of course I also want to start scrapbooking again when Aiden naps, so we'll see how well I do at time management!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails