UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Our version of "Sophie" the giraffe...

You know that squeaky chew toy that all the new mom's are raving over?  Well I didn't buy into the fuss, it's just my opinion, but well, I didn't think it was worth the price for a squeaky toy.  In my opinion, only dog toys should squeak when they are chewed.  Now I am sure I don't need it - Aiden found his own Giraffe, thanks to his plastic Noah's Ark, to chew on - and it's squeaker free. 

3 comments:

Michelle@DomesticationoftheSingleGirl said...

Super cute!

No Sophie the Giraffe for you guys either?! *High five*

:D

Crystal said...

I have never even heard of Sophie the Giraffe. Hmmm...I'm really out the loop of the stuff that's "in" these days.

Crystal said...

Oh...and the little guy is doing good. He's a month old today...but he has his 1 month checkup on Friday, so I'll post more about him then! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails