UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July!

Here are some pictures of our 4th of July BBQ at my in-laws.

Aiden playing in the dirt.
Aiden not sharing his favorite toy with his cousin Marcus.
Some of the guys at the BBQ and the new firepit
My husband making sure his camera remote control works.
 Some of our illegal fireworks!  In Oregon you can only have the small fireworks, but in Washington {10 minutes away} you can buy big huge loud ones.  So the guys bought some and we lit them in the backyard.  We just prayed there wouldn't be cops around to give us a big fine!
Playing around with sparklers.
There you have it!  Photos were all our fireworks and were either taken by my hubby or his cousin Romel.  Aiden enjoyed the colors, but got scared with the really loud fireworks.  For those he watched through a window and then he was fine.  It was a lot of fun.  My mom and brother and dad all stopped by for food too, but they left before fireworks started.  We were doing fireworks until 11 and Aiden stayed up to enjoy the fun!  Hope everyone else had a good 4th.

1 comments:

Moments and Impressions said...

I love sparklers! THose pictures are so neat! I can't believe your little baby is growing into such a handsome boy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails