UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Kris' latest hiking/camping version.

Kris went camping and hiking at Cape Petetua last weekend.  These are some of his pics - my favs.

{that's the smile I fell in love with}

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

OMG...what a beautiful place. I am sure he had a great time, sho wouldn't looking at those views.

Moments and Impressions said...

Your photos of your trips make me want a vacation SO bad... especially with a teething baby and hot and soupy weather we have outside... it looks so relaxing and refreshing!

Lucy postpartumillness.com said...

Wow that first photo could be framed it is absolutely beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails