UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pillow Talk

Kris:  "Be a lady and close your legs"
Me:   "Why should I close my legs?"
Kris:  "Because you don't have sweaty balls"
Me:   "No, but I have chub rub!"

That was our conversation in bed last night.  It was like 80* still at bedtime and I was all sprawled out because I was hot.  I was taking up more than my fair share of bed and Kris wasn't happy about it.  Haha, oh such sweet pillow talk!

3 comments:

Lift Like A Mom said...

Haahaha!! So great. And ours was about me shaving my legs! :)

Yankee Girl said...

That is the kind of pillow talk that happens in my house as well!

I'm Jamie said...

HAHAHAHAHA!
This is SO similar to our house!!
(though truth be told, I'm pretty sure my husband would eat his words if he ever told me to close my legs ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails