UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Friday, July 9, 2010

9 Months!

Aiden is such a big boy these days.  He is certainly not my little baby anymore, he is much more my toddler.  He is doing soo many amazing things that surprise me daily.  I feel like he has always been, and is still, a bit ahead when it comes to all his milestones.  It makes me one proud Momma to brag about him!  It's fun too because has 2 cousins that are 3 and 6 months older than him and he is constantly advancing them and surprising the relatives.  I would be lying if I didn't say I loved it a tiny bit.  He is such a ham and shows off for anyone.  He smiles when he sees a camera and has such a strong personality.  Here are his stats and some of his latest fun facts.  Pictures to come in a seperate post.

Height:  32in {99%}
Weight:  25.1lbs {96%}

-  He eats almost every table food we do.  With the exception of too tough meat, PB, honey & strawberries of course.  {he got the okay for pb and strawberries today though!}
-  He can stand on his own if he pulls up on something first.  He is trying to go from sitting to standing now though.
-  He has 8 teeth, all in the front.
-  He knows when something is "hiding" and will look for and find it {see yesterday's post}
-  He dances to music when it comes on, and if he doesn't like the song he shakes his head "no" until you change it to a different song.
-  He shakes his head "no" and will push things away {like food or toys} if it's not what he wants.
-  He can climb up the stairs VERY quickly.
-  He says "mama" and "dada" or "daddy".  He also says "ba" and "nana" which we though meant banana because he eats them soo much.  Now he says "nana" a lot when he is getting cranky, so I'm not so sure anymore what it means for him.
-  He can "walk" using his push toys or pushing on a bucket or a chair across the floor.
-  He is great at his pincher grasp and can pick up his favorite treats cheerios and mini marshmallows .
-  He sleeps from about 9-10pm until about 7:30am most nights and if at all he wakes up 1 time around 3am.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails