UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

18 Weeks.

Only 21 weeks to go!  Don't question my math.... {repeat csection}

Our big news this week is that we are ready to share Eli's full name... It will be Eli Xavier.  We really love it, and when we first suggested it we knew it was perfect.

I am really starting to feel pregnant in the last week.  Been out of breathe after walking for a while, out of breath after going up stairs.  Feeling a bit off balance and getting very clumsy.  I have also felt Eli move around just a little bit.  It's different this time around though.  With Aiden I had an anterior placenta.  So that means my placenta was against my stomach and Aiden was hiding behind it.  So the feelings I got with him early on felt like a goldfish flopping around.  With Eli my placenta is in the back and Eli is front and center.  So when I have started to feel him move around it's more like full movement.  Like someone is doing flips in there.  It's been interesting to me to see the difference.  Again I haven't felt him much yet, just a random here or there, mostly at night and when my bladder is full.  Hopefully in the next couple weeks I will start to really feel him move around.

I haven't really had craving with Eli.  I mean something might sound good, but it's not this strong urge!  However, some foods either taste really good, or really boring or bad to me.  The other night I made tuna helper, simple, but something we usually enjoy once in a while.  It tasted awful to me.  Then I kept burping and tasting it.  Oh so bad.  The next night we had plain ol' spaghetti and meatballs and I could not get enough of it.  So that has been interesting.  I'm drinking coffee again, but it's still not tasting as satisfying as it used to.  The one things i'm constantly enjoying is a chicken cup of noodles and string cheese lol.  With Aiden I ate chicken ramen like everyday.  :)

Sleep hasn't been too bad yet either.  Once we finally get Aiden to sleep I usually sleep okay and only get up about 2-3x a night. 

Eli is about 5.7inches and almost 7oz.  That size of a sweet potato so I have read.  He's getting big and I can't believe we are nearly halfway through already.  Until this week I have nearly forgotten I was even pregnant some days! 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails