UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday Randoms

So I have a lot of random things to say, and well, this is my place to say them!

-  Anyone else think the new show "Up All Night" sucks?  I was so excited to watch this show, because on the previews Kris and I could 100% relate!  I mean, arguing over who was awake all night, and begging the other to take a turn.  The reality is, the show is a dud.  I don't think it's really that funny and I don't plan to keep watching it.  Sad story.

-  "Whitney" on the other hand cracks me up!

-  Out of nowhere lately I have been concerned about breast cancer.  My biological sperm donors {you know, the douche bag} mom has had breast cancer 2 times.  It didn't really bother me before, but lately all this breast cancer awareness has been on my mind.  I used to worry that I may not be able to have kids, clearly God has proven to me that is not a concern, I've been blessed.  Now I worry that these size 42E ladies on my chest {yes, crazy size isn't it?} will cause me trouble in the future.  Kris told me last night that it wouldn't be a problem, and if it was he has had 2 aunts go through it and he would be here for me and love me no matter what.  Now I don't feel so bad, but I can't shake this strange concern.

-  I've been craving peanut butter lately.  We went peanut free in our house, completely that is, a month ago.  Now Eli and I are really wanting some PB.  I think I'm going to need to break down and hide a jar.

-  How is it that Aiden can lay down at noon almost daily this week and fall asleep on the couch and take a nice 2-3 hour nap and yet he won't lay down and go to bed at night?  Goodness it is driving me insane! 

-  The Percy Jackson and The Olympians book series is WONDERFUL!  I love it.  I had seen the movie and decided to try the books since I have 13 left to read this year.  No doubt I will finish the 6 really quickly. 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails