UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Friday, September 23, 2011

Sewing Again!

I finally got a small space carved out in our new place for my sewing machine.  My hubby brought me a small table from his parents house and we made some space next to his desk in the dining room.  I plan to get a couple ikea shelves up above the desk in order to make it look a bit more put together.  I was thinking of putting some mason jars with scraps in them, you know one for each color of the rainbow. 

Here is my little corner so far.  I can't wait to get started sewing again! 


On my small design wall I have started laying out Eli's baby quilt.  It is Lily and Will and I just love it.  The back is still a mystery.  It will either be a solid brown cuddle soft fabric, or I'm going to try my hand a a faux chenille back.

1 comments:

KendasCrafts said...

love the colors of the baby quilt. I would advise against the faux chenille. In my experience when there are seams on the front, they often get cut when cutting through the layers of backing fabric. So you have lots of repairs. But that's just my experience. I would hate to see all that lovely fabric go to waste!

Related Posts with Thumbnails