UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mom's 50th!


This month was mom's 50th birthday.  The Big 5-0!  She didn't seem to upset about it though.  My goal was to make her feel special.  She is always doing things for everyone else and I wanted to make sure someone did something for her!

She is always borrowing my Coach purses after I get a new one, so it was high time she had one of her own!

I am actually jealous of her purse, if I'm being honest.  I feel in love with it when I saw it.  Of course I also loved it because I knew SHE would...

 It's not the best picture, but if you can't tell it is this pale grey patent leather.  With a pink silk lining.  Love it.

Next I worked with her coworkers on her actual birthday to decorate her cubicle and then we all went out to lunch.  Of course she was sang to.  Even today, 9 days later, she is still finding some confetti at work.
 I put confetti in her files, her desk drawers, work notebooks, everywhere! 
This is mom's "I'm embarrassed" expression.

Then after she thought all her surprises were done, the weekend after her birthday I put together a some lunch for family and one of her closest friends.  Again she was very surprised and got sang to!

All and all, I think it was a very successful birthday for her.  Of course, she would be been more than thrilled with just the purse!  I told her to just expect a card next year.  :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails