UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Friday, September 16, 2011

My Master To-Do List:

I'm way behind on a lot of things in life lately.  I decided I needed to hold myself accountable, so here is my master to-do list:

Sewing:
- Mom's quilt
- Eli's quilt using Bunny Hill - Lily and Will prints
- Christmas quilt
- Christmas tree skirt?
- Kaleidoscope quilt
- Baby girl quilt - gift to Mallory?

House Stuff:
- Unpack that last bathroom box - you know the one with stuff you never actually use?
- Go through the boxes that are probably full of stuff to donate to goodwill or just throw away
- Buy shelves for living room wall so I can unpack my decorative stuff
- Buy a frame so I can hang my odd shaped collage photo
- Figure out what to hang above our bed

Baby Stuff:
- Exchange the girl bedding @ Ikea for the boy one that matches Aiden's {yeah we were hoping for a girl and bought it "just in case"}
- Decide if/when we are going to share Eli's middle name
- Buy crib/changer @ Ikea
- Eventually sort through Aiden's preemie and newborn/3 month clothes and wash
- Buy wood name letters for wall and paint
- Paint rocking chair and bookshelf white
- Register @ hospital
- Do small registry for things like diapers and formula
- Decide on small family shower?  Mostly because I know people will expect at least a small celebration.  Just for things like diapers/wipes/formula.

Aiden Stuff:
- Decide on Halloween costume to buy or make
- Work on 2nd Bday party stuff {solidify food and decorations}
- Buy paint and repaint his name letters for the wall
- Decide on bday gift
- Decide on Christmas gifts/Santa gift
- Find stuffed animal hanging corner net for animals

Whew... That's a lot of things on my mind.  No wonder it takes me forever to fall asleep.  I am sure that's not all either.  But at least now I have a list to look at!

2 comments:

Lift Like A Mom said...

When did you get a new blog?? Maybe this is why I'm not getting updates anymore :)

I so wish I could sew. I've been wanting to make a quilt out of some of Davis' first clothes...but oh! I can't sew! haha :)

KendasCrafts said...

Good luck with your to-do list! I hope you can get a lot crossed off before baby arrives! I'm in the same place you are. Thinking about all the stuff I need to do. But I feel like I add items to my list faster than I can cross them off. Isn't it amazing how pregnancy can zap your productivity? :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails