UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Celeb Talk.


Let's talk about Sandra Bullock and Jesse James.  I am just so very said for Sandra.  She is such a wonderful person, she's smart, down to earth and beautiful.  I just can't believe that Jesse cheated on her.  I really thought they had something great going on.  They kept their lives private and I gave them props for that, but obviously he couldn't be tied down.  Is it really too much to ask for celebrity men to be loyal?  You know she had to make more money than him too, not that money means happiness, but how dumb is he?  She even was helping him fight to get full custody of his kid(s).  Just so depressing to me.

Now, moving on - Justin Bieber.  I realize he's young and all, but I have a little crush on him.  His song is soo stinking catchy, I just can't help myself.  I told Kris today he needs to make me a workout mix and he would certainly be on my list! 




Lastly anyone else remember Ralph Macchio?  You know, the original Karate Kid?  Well my husband is obssesed with those movies so of course he is on my mind.  I had no idea that he was still out in about in the celebrity world.  Lo and behold this morning he was cohosting on the Today show.  I was shocked.  You know what is evening more shocking?  He looks exactly the same.  No kidding - take a look below... Hoda Kotb asked him how he felt about the remake of the Karate Kid movie and he basically said "it will be interesting".  You could tell he feels the way I do - it will NOT be even close to the original.   

1 comments:

Michelle@DomesticationoftheSingleGirl said...

OMG. I LOVE your new layout. I can remember months ago that you were having trouble with your header or whatever it is (I'm not very computer-y) and look at you NOW. Amazing!

The whole Sandra Bullock thing...I'm actually pretty upset about it! I usually don't care too much about celeb-drama but I took this one a little personally. I'm not even a Sandra Bullock fan. At all. Well, maybe NOW I am.

Related Posts with Thumbnails