UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wishful Wednesday!


'I wish' .... I could afford this ______ handbag without putting a dent in my pocketbook!

I adore me some Coach.  So I am going to show you a the 2 bags I currently want...

I took this picture at Macy's like 2 years ago and sent it via text to my hubby.  I never got it and still dream of it.  I don't even know the style number or anything.  Oh how I love it though.  Proof of that is the fact I still have this picture of it.

COACH PEYTON EMBOSSED EXOTICS CARRYALL $448

5 comments:

Yankee Girl said...

I love that first bag! Does the hubs still know that you want it? Keep reminding him that it would be the best gift in the world!

The Shavers Family said...

I, too love Coach and before I left work to be a SAHM, I use to get one every Christmas. Le sigh. LOVE the white bag! :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

They are just lovely!!

Juliana said...

I LOVE that you took a picture of it 2 years ago and still have it, now that is dedication. You have a very cute blog and I am looking forward to getting to know you better. I am now following.

Queenie Jeannie said...

I love that second one!! AWESOMENESS!!! I don't normally like Coach; more of a Dooney & Burke girl myself.

And welcome to the SITS community!

Related Posts with Thumbnails