UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Friday, March 26, 2010

Videos!

I have a lovely new "videos" page right up there in the menu bar.  I just added 3 videos from yesterday alone!  He Army Crawled, He found and played with a brand new toy by himself AND him being tickled because his laugh is soo cute. 

I also have a video of him eating puffs by himself.  He's only had them when I break them in pieces before so today him eating them whole and on his own was great.  I will add that tonight or tomorrow once Kris gets to see it.

They are all short so please go enjoy them!

1 comments:

Allyson & Jere said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog, AND commenting! I love it. Secondly, you don't have comments on your weight blog, but I just had to say...I'm a HUGE fan of ground turkey, it is the ONLY thing I will use ever. In fact, I can't even stand the taste of ground beef at all anymore. So, yay for you! And finally, your little boy is really cute, love the monthly pictures on the side bar, great idea.

Related Posts with Thumbnails