UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Friday, March 26, 2010

Let's look back on my young hubby...







He had just turned 22 in these.  He found these on his computer yesterday and I couldn't stop drooling.  I mean I love my "grown up" hubby now and I think he looks even more handsome now, but goodness he was sexy.  Of course I looked really sexy, skinny with really long hair, 6 years ago too.  Anyway, I had to share these. 

3 comments:

Care said...

Love the layout! Isn't it fun finding old pics? I think your hubby looks the same though!!

Rockin Momma said...

I'm a new Friday Follower! Visit me at www.rockindeals4you.com and sign up for my first giveaway!

Rachel Cotterill said...

I love rediscovering old pictures!

Visiting to welcome you to SITS :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails