UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 Book Reading Goal

As the year came to an end I completed by 2010 book reading goal.  My goal was 25 books and I ended the year completing 26 books!  I finished book 26 at 11:41pm on New Year's Eve! 

This year I want to update my goal to 30 books.  Kris said 30 so I am going to shoot for it.  I got an ereader for Christmas and reading seems to be going quicker now.  I would like to make my goal a little more difficult this year though.  I want to add sub-categories of what types of books to read....here is my goal and some of the possible books I want to read.


3 Classic novels {little women, huck finn, 1984 etc.}
3 Memoirs {the glass castle, a thousand little pieces}
3 Biographies {George hw Bush and Laura Bush maybe}
1 Self-Help book {anxiety or marriage help}
2 Crime Novels {like true crime not mystery}

So far that is all I can come up with.  I may add more to this list as I start reading.  Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great goal! I like the idea of subcategories too to shake it up :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails