UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas Morning Part 1 - warning - picture OVERLOAD....

This was Christmas morning at our place.  Enjoy....
 Aiden's santa present





 Notice he was trying to lift the box to hand it to me to open for him.

 Stocking stuffers - he loves those fruit snacks.
He yelled "DUCK" when he reached in and pulled that out....
What can I say, the kid LOVES toothbrushes, we have to hide them from him....he clearly was thrilled to get 2 new ones in his stocking.
Nail polish and Dove Sugar Free chocolate.

"Oh Zac Efron!"  lol
A new lens cap since Aiden keeps losing his.




So glad I taught Aiden to love books.... he opened and tried to read all 3 new books immediately.

A craftsmen kids air compressor from Daddy.
The big gift from Mommy & Daddy - Dancing Mickey.








A kids recliner chair from his aunts and grandma.

Yay - New Moon and Eclipse from my brother in law!
 We got Kris' mom an Ipod to use at work.  She was thrilled.

That's it for Christmas part 1 - part 2 will be up as soon as my husband gets the edits to me to share. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiden's face is so precious as he opens those gifts! :)

And you look great lady!

Related Posts with Thumbnails