UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Eve Pictures

It's a long time coming, but I'm finally getting around to posting some Christmas pictures.  We will start with Christmas Eve.

Christmas Eve with my family we have a few traditions.  We open a new pair of pjs - often matching - that we all get to wear to bed on Christmas Eve.  This year sadly my pjs didn't fit, I still need to exchange them.  We also open up a ornament that represents something from that year. 

This year the ornaments were as follows:  My brother Brock got a set of glass pineapples since he went to college in Hawaii - the home of Dole!  My mom got a mr. potato head from us because she has this giant potato head and a ton of the holiday themed mr. potato heads that her and Aiden play with.  Kris got a glass blown stack of pancakes because he is the worlds best pancake maker, they are always perfect.  Aiden got a glass blown Mickey Mouse from my mom because it's the first show they used to watch together, and he got a musical and dancing snoopy because we have a similar one at home he plays with non-stop and it was the first toy he learned to turn on and off on his own.  I got a glass blown UW husky hoodie and I bought Kris and I matching chocolate dipped strawberries. 

Here are the pictures.... PS - please ignore the dinner on Aiden's shirt.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh where are all the pictures of YOU?!?! Love the idea of the ornaments that represent something from the year...that is too cool! Also, if Kris wants to give away his pancake secret that would be great. You should see the pancake disasters I create!

My word is flusho. Which reminds me of flu shot. Just thought you should know haha.

Unknown said...

Just stopping by from Katie's blog to wish you a Happy Birthday! Hope it is a great one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails