UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

23 Weeks....will add real 23 week pic later...



Maternity Clothes: Absolutely. I got a new yellow and grey shirt at Target this week, even tried on a swimsuit, but I'm holding out on buying that!
Stretch Marks: Okay, it's official... my old stretch marks are growing now! You can see pink and purple spots starting to show up at the end of my old marks. They are growing upwards on my belly, goes along with baby growing. Oh well, what's a little more? It's love.
Total Weight: 22lbs. Bleh. At least I know it's all going to baby and my darn boobs. They are seriously starting to pull me down these days, a 40 E, really??
Aiden's Measurements: His heartbeat was 150 today, healthy as usual. He is about 11 inches, almost a foot from head to toe, and he is just over a pound or so. He's getting big...
Sleep: Geez, I miss it. Some nights I feel like sleep okay, but for the most part I'm tossing and turning all night and always tired during the day. I'm exhausted right now.
Movement: Yep, he's a mover and a shaker! He startd to move this morning and I told Kris to come feel, he put his head on the baby bump and he got a nice little jolt in the face. He even asked "was that you?!" I said "no hunny, I can't kick you with my own stomach!" He smiled, it was cute. Also this weekend I THINK I saw him kick from the outside...not 100% sure.
Cravings: The tomatoes and avocados mention in the previous post.
Belly Button: It's getting kinda wide and shallow. Sometimes it's a bit sore too.
What I miss: Umm, not having heartburn even when I take Zantac!
What I look forward to: His little movements getting stronger, I can't wait to see him really kick from the outside!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails