UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Who reads this anyway?

I'm kinda curious... due to old comments I've changed the blog address and not reposted a link anywhere and disabled comments, yet in the last few days my views of this blog keep going up by quite a bit. I wonder who is reading it and how they found it. I am ALMOST tempted to allow comments again just to see. Perhaps on my next post I will.... who knows, I don't need anymore shitty comments.

Not much going on. I've been packing and our little apartment is being taken over by big boxes. I have some errands to run today but I thought I'd do my weekly baby update here first. Kris' foot is doing better, but the hole is still very impressive. He also ended up with a lovely cold the day after his foot incident. He has been working anyway of course, being a gimp and feeling sickly. He even came home yesterday and said he probably shouldn't have gone to work. I asked if he was going to take his day off today and rest. He looked at me like I was crazy and said "no, it's overtime - I'm working!". That's just how he is. This is him climbing up a telephone pole. Not his best smile but he said he was trying to balance and not fall!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails