UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Madame Zaritska's Birth Reading....

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning .

After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have hazel eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

But there is more. I get the impression that you have some questions -- unresolved concerns you have been too shy to address with your caregiver. This is quite typical. You might appreciate some of the advice to some of these seemingly embarassing pregnancy questions.

With love,
- Madame Zaritska

Edit: 4 hours is nice, early morning is good, and it is a boy. That baby size would be nice too!! Oh and I am afraid of pooping during labor so i guess this is pretty good!

Take it yourself CLICK HERE

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails