UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

24 Weeks! V-DAY!





Maternity Clothes: You betcha! I'm still loving the comfy black dress the most, and I can only sleep in my silky nightie I actually got for my honeymoon. It's the only thing that is comfy and easy to wear over the bump.
Stretch Marks: Yup, my old tummy ones are growing just a little bit more each day. You can see them.
Total Weight: Well hopefully it hasn't changed in the last week, but I don't think it has. I'm feeling good, eating my veggies like usual. I'm drinking more water this week since it's been hotter weather.
Aiden's Measurements: Aiden is now about 1.3-1.5 pounds and about 11.5 inches in length. He's getting so big these day, I'm starting to feel him more in my ribs when he stretches out. Oh and his home (my uterus is now the size of a soccer ball - creepy huh?)
Sleep: I've actually slept pretty well this week. It was a nice treat.
Movement: Well Aiden is getting a bit more active, I'm for sure noticing a pattern... he wakes up when I do in the morning, he moves around for lunch time and dinner time and then around 9 at night he gets active again. The other day I actually woke up in the middle of the night because of his moving around! I'm feeling him up above my belly button now too.
Cravings: Well the Lipton Green Tea with Citrus is still a huge hit this week, and mom cut some baby cucumbers which were yummy! Oh and strawberry jam, mom's homemade!
Belly Button: It's getting less deep these days. Who knows if it will pop out or just get flat....
What I Miss: I miss being comfortable. I feel full all the time, but hungry. I am getting aches in my sides/ribs, and grunt when I get up from the sofa.
What I Look Forward To: Well, I was looking forward to today. V-Day...this means that if Aiden were born anytime after today the Dr's would try to save him. Of course, he'll be in there for a while, but this was a big milestone.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails