UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Friday, June 19, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away?!?


Wait, maybe you should stick around....

Ugh, what a day. I couldn't sleep at all last night, I feel like the bed got smaller, I just couldn't get comfy! Then I was going to try and find boxes somewhere today so I can pack up some more stuff, and go to the post office. It has been pouring down rain most the day and I am NOT going to go out in it. Sure, it's the northwest and half the year it's like this. I love the rain, but I just don't want to risk getting a cold right now. My nose is stuffy enough as it is!

Just for some fun, here is my view down for the day. I noticed when I was in the kitchen that I see boobs and belly as I look towards my toes.... it's kinda funny. Love it.

So now I have to find other things to keep me busy. Here is my list:
- make coffee or tea, still can't decide which sounds better.
- fold clothes in dryer
- dry sheets in washer and put pillow cases back on!
- unload/reload the dishwasher
- start looking up question for our peds interview next week

In other news, a girl on the bump has received some very sad news about her baby. Keep DairyGirl in your thoughts and prayers.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails