UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Sunday, June 28, 2009

FIRST STRANGER COMMENT!

So yesterday mom and I went shopping at Spanky's for clothes for Aiden again. Found like 4 cute outfits, tags still on of course, and I was getting really thirsty. So mom and I went to Walgreens.... as we were checking out the lady goes "So when is your baby due?". I was completely surprised and stumbled to say Oct 13th. It was really exciting. I know that's silly, but it just means I'm very obviously pregnant looking now and not just the in between belly stage. I've been getting stares and smiles for a month now, but you can tell people aren't sure. It made my day.

I've been packing up a storm. We are supposed to move on Tuesday but the office gave me a key today! This apartment complex just loves our entire family so they were like here, you can get started early... yippie! I'm so excited! Daddy is going to come over from 8am-1pm before work and help me move a few smaller things and then Kris and his family/friends will move the rest on his days off. I figure I can at least get all the kitchen stuff and clothes on hangers and Aiden's clothes moved over on my own without lifting anything over 20lbs! I'll update with pictures once we are moved in.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails