UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Saturday, August 15, 2009

NOT OKAY - THIS IS NOT OKAY!

My brother posted this on my facebook page - this is soo not okay with me! I told you in this post about my fear of Orcas and how people pick on me for it! This is proof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9fDPGotFFE
Sorry, I don't know how to make the video actually show up on here...

1 comments:

Care said...

Oh my gosh! That is awesome and scary! I can't believe you don't like Shamu. We have Sea World memberships. LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails