UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Aiden is 8 Months!

Wow.  Only a few months away from 1 year old!  He is getting to be such a big boy with such a wonderful personality!  He will let you know when you upset him.  He talks constantly, although the only real words he has said is "I poo" and "Mama" and close to saying "Buh Bye".  He still hasn't said Daddy but we are constantly saying it to him.  Hopefully soon, like Father's Day would be great lol.  Aiden pulls up on everything, including flats walls and doors.  He crawls super fast, especially when he hears the tub water start running.  He loves his baths.  He is standing up and letting go with one hand, he even let go with both hands and stood for a couple seconds before falling!  He "dances" which is really like a little booty shake every time he hears music.  He laughs and giggles and pounds on things all the time.  He plays well by himself for a while and loves to jump up and down in his crib when he wakes up from a nap.  He sits in the cart like a big boy, kicking his feet the whole time, and he is very good whenever we take him out in public.  My little boy has the sweetest personality and when he gets tired he will lay his little head on me.  I can't say how much I love him.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy 8 months!! You had better start planning his 1st birthday...it is going to be here before you know it :)

Kim Lehnhoff said...

Is this time going as fast at your house as it seems to me when I'm reading about Aiden?

An Imperfect Momma said...

Wow! 8 Months...they grow too fast dont they? I love that picture of him in the bandana (sp?)

Anonymous said...

They grow so fast!!! Wait till he trys to attempt saying flip-flops...they come out sounding like fuk fuks...EEEKs!!!

He's still as handsome as ever!!!

Care said...

I love dancing babies! He is so cute. They look so big in the cart, huh?!

Crystal said...

8 months already! Wow! :) What a sweetheart!

Related Posts with Thumbnails