UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

In Other Bachelor News: Jake & Vienna Split

That's right ladies, Jake-I'm-a-Dweb Pavelka is single again.  I don't know about you, but I am not in the least bit surprised.  I mean, did you see him dance?  I did.  :)  Seriously though, I wish them both the all the luck and happiness possible *gag*. 

Speaking of Dancing..... TMZ is reporting that Vienna's step mom and Vienna believe he was only on the show for the fame and that after the show they didn't kiss or have romantic relations at all.  That he wouldn't even say I love you to her.  Vienna moved out on Saturday leaving a note and the engagement ring. 

Not that I like Vienna but I tend to believe at least some of that story.  Jake was sketchy and he did get to be on another tv show. 

Another Bachelor romance gone wrong.  Let's all sing it together.... "On the wings of love..."

2 comments:

Kim Lehnhoff said...

This will continue to happen until the guys stop picking the woman who makes his pants want to party the most.

There's no commitment when all you are thinking about are body parts.

Kat said...

Totally agree with June above. These boys need to realize that the fun girls are well....fun. And a marriage, let a lone an actual relationship, takes more than that. Perhaps Tenley's love for dance and Jake making her heart sing was in hindsight the better match (DUH...us viewers all know that!!).

Related Posts with Thumbnails