UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Aiden is standing?!? What?!?

Aiden is getting to be soo strong.  He wants to stand all the time.  He doesn't like when we lay him down.  He is okay with the whole sitting option, but it's not his favorite.  He can be standing on your legs (us only holding his fingers but not holding him up) and put himself into a squat position and then push himself up and stand all by himself!  He does it all the time - very impressive I think.

He is getting better at sitting by himself, he can sit for a like a minute at most without falling over too.

Today though was kind of sad.  He is growing soo quickly.  Kris put him up against the coffee table and the kid held his own weight and stood for several minutes, multiple times.  He even was reaching for his toys to play.  In one picture it looks like Kris is holding him, but I swear he isn't, and Aiden is leaning but not falling.  He leaned to the right leg and still held himself up.  Oh I was soo proud and yet sad to see him doing it by himself. 


Sure it will be awhile before he can really stand, but at 3.5 months he seems pretty young to be holding himself up against things like the coffee table and sofa edge.  That's my boy!

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with you! :) His a fast learner ;)

Carrie said...

Visiting from SITS!

They do grow up SO fast don't they? I swear, I blinked and I now have a 3.5yo and an 18mo.

Love those cheeks on your little guy. Definitely pinch worthy ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails