UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Monday, January 11, 2010

Love Swap - hosted by Loves of Life.

Loves of Life
An awesome blog swap is going on ladies! It's over at Loves of Life - Katie that is - and I had to share it with you all! She is hosting a 2-14 swap as she calls it, inviting you all to fill out a little form and then you will send and receive a little box of things you, and the other person, love. It's a great way to share some Valentine's Day love with a blogger!
Click the link above to go join in on the fun for yourself!

2 comments:

Lindz said...

So fun! I signed up, thanks!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

thanks for spreading the word, btw. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails