UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weekend Update - pics of FOOD!! lol


As you can see in these pictures taken on Friday - we have a cute little assisted sitter. He wobbles, but he is doing much better.

We had a busy Saturday! We got up and went to our first professional pictures taken! My dad had a free session for us at Olan Mills, it included 1 10x13, 1 8x10, 4 5x7's, and 16 wallets (I can't remember it it has any 3x5's...) anyway, AWESOME deal. We didn't know how well Aiden would do, so I was glad it was a free package as a trial run. We plan to do professional pictures at 6 months. Anyway, he took a 20 minute power nap before the session and was awesome. He smiled, he laughed, he stood and sat for us, we ended up buying a bigger package for another $60 bucks. Whoops... lol Now we get 2 different style photo collages, both are 10x13's too! Plus 8 sheets of other poses. I can't wait to get them back!

Then in the afternoon we went to Kris' aunt's house. It was his Lola's birthday, she is 89. It was a dessert party, because Lola likes desserts! I took 2 chocolate cookie pies, one with nuts, one without - thanks to my mom for making them for me. :) I expected to be there a couple hours, but we ended up being there for like 5 hours. Most the family was there, Aiden was the big hit. Marcus (who is 8 months old) isn't very social and had a very strict routine (like naps at 4 even if he isn't tired, takes a friggin' hour to eat etc...) so there isn't much chance for him to be social really. Aiden on the other hand naps when he wants and eats every 4 hours (takes 20 mins). We are baby led, thankfully he has put himself on a nice schedule anyway, but if he doesn't nap oh well. So he was passed around and giggled and played with all the aunts and he found his uncle Joe and uncle Jeff to be really funny. He even napped for 45 minutes in MaryAnn's arms (someone he'd never even met before). He slept through 2 hours of very LOUD karaoke too. Kris loves to sing the strangest songs! All in all, everyone enjoyed themselves.

Saturday night wasn't very good. I had a feeling he'd be really tired because of the very long day. I did NOT anticipate that he would hit the high point in his teething this night! We still got sleep, in 4 hour chunks, nothing to complain about at all. He was just really uncomfortable, you could tell he wasn't feeling well. We gave him Tylenol and rocked him etc. We woke up Sunday morning and we can see teeth coming in!

He fell over from sitting propped up here and then promptly fell asleep - thanks to Tylenol!

The teeth aren't through yet, but I can feel a hard rough spot on the back of his gums. You can very clearly see white spots as of Sunday morning and his fussiness is at an all time high. I can't wait for the little tooth to pop through. Should be soon, we will get a pic when we can of course!


Kris made the best breakfast ever. He loves to make breakfast. Sunday was our usual coffee, then he added pancakes, hashbrowns, eggs, sausage and toast. He was soo proud of his food here is a picture to share with you all!


The rest of our Sunday was spent doing dishes, 4 loads of laundry, cleaning the bathrooms, the kitchen and garbage. We just spent the day in sweats taking care of cranky pants.


OH - Poop in the tub! We got our first poop in the tub Saturday night, too funny. The joys of being a parents.

3 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

He is getting SO BIG!!

Kim Lehnhoff said...

Such a cutie! He's growing like the proverbial weed...teeth already? And wanting to sit up? Awesome!

Crystal said...

OK - how in the heck is Aiden getting so big already?? What a cutie patootie! And YAY for Tylenol right? Hopefully those teeth will pop through any day and give the little guy some relief.

And YUM on the breakfast - now I want some pancakes and sausage. mmmm

Only a week left to go for me - YAY!

Related Posts with Thumbnails