UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Blogger BFF Award...

This award came from Mrs. Muffins!

1. Thank and link the person that sent it to you

I already put her link with her name above, but Thank You for this little treat!

2. Present this award to at least five people and explain why you chose them for this award
When I "give out" awards most the people don't ever pay attention or pass it on. SO I want to give this to you ladies who haven't had this one before OR even if you have had it then to someone who will PASS IT ON to other bloggers.

3. Copy and past the award on your blog

1 comments:

Ashley said...

congrats!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails