UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Monday, November 9, 2009

4 Weeks!



I can't believe I have been a mommy for a month now! Aiden has been such a blessing. He really is such a wonderful baby! He sleeps 5 hours at a time (3-4 on a bad day and 6 on a great day) and eats 6oz when he wakes up. None of this newborn sleeping 3 hours and eating 3oz business. We like his schedule much better, we feel lucky! He isn't a crier at all either. He will fuss a little, and he will scream when he doesn't want to have his clothes taken off, but he is not the type to just cry for no reason. It's soo nice.

Switching to formula has been such a blessing for us. I feel like a different person. I enjoy sitting down and feeding him a bottle, I am no longer dreading his feedings. Also we are all getting more rest because Kris and I can share the duties and relax more. I'm so glad I finally made the choice, even Aiden seems to enjoy his bottles. He cries "hungy" (no r) when he is hungry. Kris and I swear he does. No one else hears it or believes us yet, but we swear EVERY TIME he is hungry he cries the word HUNGY at least once. Too cute.

4 weeks also brings his first outing without mommy and daddy. I had a wedding to be in this last weekend, which will be another post all together, and he got to spend time with his grandparents. My mom watched him on Friday, and Kris' parents watched him for 6hrs on Saturday! 6 hours! I did really well being away from him that long, I missed him of course, but he was fine and I knew that. He is such an easy going baby that all his grandparents said it was the easiest job to do. He didn't even poop for Lolo & Lola on Saturday, he saved it up until we were home.

According to my Wii Fit Aiden is probably about 8.5lbs as of Thursday I think it was? I'll weigh him again tomorrow. Anyway we had to go up to size 1 diapers today. All weekend he had poop and pee explosions and blowouts in his newborn diapers, so up a size we went. Now he has a bit of saggy crotch going on, but the extra room means no more poop everywhere!

That is about all for his updates. He loves his bath time more these days, I think it may become a nightly routine in the future. Hope you enjoyed the pics!

1 comments:

Crystal said...

Awww...what a sweetie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails